Kjersti is an experienced, Award-Winning Officiant with over 100 Five-Star Reviews
(earned as Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants 2010-2020)
Hi! I’m Kjersti (pronounced Cheer stee)
I’ve had the good fortune of bringing calm assurance, humor, great stories, and meaningful content to 100s of wonderful couples’ wedding ceremonies. I love my work and the couples I marry.
I had no idea I would be doing this kind of work until a month before I started. I had very little experience speaking in front of groups and it had not always gone well. I just knew I was open to the possibility. And with that, I began Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants with a friend… and with the hope that I could help couples begin their life together with greater understanding and live and love with more awareness than I did.
As an officiant, my education, perspectives, experiences and background are uniquely suited to bring the energy, language and context necessary to provide you and your guests with a profound and enjoyable experience.
A Few Facts About Me:
- Lived in OK, TX, CA, CO, MN (like people, each state has its own personality!)
- 17 yrs coaching private clients (health & wellness, premarital, transformational) plus 10 yrs coaching UMN students in the Master of Arts in Integrative Health & Wellbeing Coaching program
- Mother of 2 remarkable grown daughters
- Experienced life-changing global travel (US, Mexico, India (my favorite!), England, France, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland)
- My creative side is expressed through dancing and painting. This is my most recent painting which was commissioned by a dear friend.
- I earned an MA in Theology (Fuller Theological Seminary – Pasadena, CA)
- I am Certified as a Life Coach (CTI – SanRafael, CA) – click here to read about my coaching services.
- I am Certified to Coach with the Enneagram (Enneagram in Business – MPLS)